Meet the innovators at the leading edge of open source modelling tools. Participate in the Papyrus & Modeling Summit on Tuesday, October 28.
EclipseCon Europe 2014 Flickr Group
The IoT Playground is your opportunity to demonstrate, share and connect your individual or company's IoT project with others in the community. Find out how you can participate in the IoT Playground. (Companies, please get in touch with us by September 12th!)
Learn how to leverage open source BPMs (Business Process Management Suites) to provide your teams with tools to manage key processes in your organization at the BPM Day. Explore how open source tools are enabling teams to improve workflow, document processing and systems integration.
Take advantage of the Project Quality Day to deep dive with your team on topics such as usability, code coverage, automated testing and quality strategies. Participate on Wednesday October 29th in the Project Quality Day.
Learn about the convergence of the Internet of Things, home automation, and smart energy with Andy Stanford-Clark. Preview the keynote via Andy's Ted talk.
Congratulations to the speakers selected for early acceptance into the program!
Remember: the final deadline is Monday, August 11.
- 10 Platforms in 30 Minutes - Powered by Eclipse Jonas Helming
- Eclipse and Java 8 Dani Megert
- "Catch Me If You Can" - Java on Wearables Gerrit Grunwald
- How to Cook an Egg with the Eclipse Communication Framework Wim Jongman
- Tale of a JavaFX UI: A Play in Three Acts Zeb Ford-Reitz
- Apache Karaf - Building OSGi Applications on Apache Karaf Torsten Frank and Alexander Grzesik
- Lean Design Critique: Optimize UX When Design Time Is Limited Tracy Miranda
EclipseCon Europe is the Eclipse Foundation’s primary European event designed to create opportunities for the European Eclipse community to learn, explore, share and collaborate on the latest ideas and information about Eclipse and its member companies.