What am I presenting
Eclipse Streamsheets with Eclipse Mosquitto
Why is it important
- Eclipse Streamsheets opens the area of stream analytics to a large audience of non-programming users that object learnig another "easy" no-code environment but rather wan't to leverage their existing spreadsheet skills.
What level of knowledge should attendees have
- Basic Knowledge in (I)IoT and MQTT
- Spreadsheet formulas like SUM(), IF(), LOOKUP() etc.
What can someone expect to take away from the presentation
To be surprised how easy it is to do advanced stream analytics with Mosquitto data just using Excel-type formulas in a familiar spreadsheet grid.
How to build time-window based aggregation tables that update and publish their data 24/7 even if the spreadsheet is closed
How to create condition monitoring apps that consume and publish data to MQTT topics on the Mosquitto broker in real time 24/7
What makes your presentation unique
- It is a hands-on presentation for the non-programmer with easy-to-follow samples
- Opens real-time stream analytics to an audience of the millions of people already famliar with spreadsheet formulas