What is it?
In a fun filled ride, in the multiverse of the smart factory, we take you through a ride on the data train. Focussing on Doctor MQTT ( Eclipse Mosquitto and Sparkplug) we would like to present interesting case studies and solutions that transformed enterprises . Setting up of a Manufacturing service bus is one of the most important pillars for northbound and southbound integration of various OT and IT systems in a very heterogeneous factory environment. The manufacturing service bus can be thought of an extension to the enterprise service bus with focus on smart manufacturing MQTT protocol forms the crux of such MSB and we would like to present an interesting construction and roadmap based on practical implementation expereince. MQTT provides a light wieght and reliable messaging mechanism for data communication. We would be focussing on opensource implementations viz : Eclipse Mosquitto and Sparkplug for a great journey on not only intra-plant communication but also inter-plant communications.
Who should attend ?
- Industry 4.0 solution specialists
- IoT enthusiasts
- Plant managers , Production engineers , IT/OT team
Why attend ?
- Learn about MQTT in use at the shopfloor
- Special applications and usecases enabled via MQTT
What is the takeaway ?
- Practical knowledge of orchestrating and architecting an enterprise Smart Factory solution
Is there a practical demo on stage?
- Yes we are planning for an integrated plantfloor simulation demo with from PLCs, sensors to the cloud leveraging MQTT