Eclipse Memory Analyzer is a tool to solve Java OutOfMemoryErrors by finding the cause of memory leaks and showing how some of the heap is wasted. It operates off-line from the target process by using heap dump files.
We would appreciate comments on what you do like, what you don't, and on the proposed new features.
Eclipse Memory Analyzer version 1.10 was released earlier this year with the following features:
- Parallel parsing of HPROF for improved performance
- Direct reading of Gzipped HPROF files to reduce disk space
- Improved OQL for more complex queries
Eclipse Memory Analyzer version 1.11 is planned for December 2020, and we would appreciate comment on the following proposed features:
- Improved comparison queries - including leak suspects report by comparing two snapshots
- Handling of huge heap dumps (including >2^31 objects) by randomly discarding some objects
- Dark theme for reports
- More links in HTML reports