Christian Campo (compeople AG )
Making with Eclipse · Standard
Tuesday, 16:00, 20 minutes | Ballroom BC
Running an enterprise application framework like Riena in the Web is not only a matter of changing the UI toolkit from SWT to RWT. There are many more obstacles and leasons to learn. List of topics:
- - Singletons
- - Remote Services
- - Persistence
- - Improved GraphicContext access
- - Change in Validation Time on data entry
- - Change look from Desktop to Webapplication.
- - Allow multiuser in client code
- - Multiple servers tiers/Load Balancer ?
Christian Campo is IT-consultant at compeople AG. Working for years in the field of Java-EE, he is responsible for the development of innovative online-applications and service-oriented architectures. Christian is the project lead for the Eclipse Riena project, an Eclipse Foundation project to provide the platform for building multi-tier enterprise client/server applications. He is also leading the SWT/Qt effort.