Making Community · Interlude
Wednesday, 17:50, 1 hour and 40 minutes | Ballroom E
Lots of companies build great products based on Eclipse. This year at EclipseCon, the Hot New Products Showcase will feature some of the new Eclipse-based products that were released in the last 12 months. EclipseCon attendees will have a chance to see these new products in action and then vote for the 'Hot New Product Award'. The winning product will be featured at EclipseCon and on the eclipse.org website.
Any company, open source project or individual that has introduced a new Eclipse-based product in the last 12 months is welcomed to participate in the Showcase. The product can be applicable to any market or industry. There are lots of great examples of Eclipse-based products in the mobile industry, cloud market, biometric research, financial industry, advanced research, healthcare and many more. This is your chance to showcase your new product.
Space in the showcase is limited, so if you plan to participate sign up today.
SOME of the Confirmed Participants so far:
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk (Eclipse Tools)
- Butterflyzer from Metascape, LLC.
- Chronon Time Travelling Debugger from Chronon Systems
- Compuware Mainframe Workbench
- EMF Client Platform, an Eclipse Project
- EMFStore, an Eclipse Project
- MobiOne from Genuitec
- MDS Plug-In for PhoneGap Android from Mobile Developer Solutions
- MOTODEV App Validator from the Motorola Developer Network
- Review4Eclipse (demoed by Ericsson)
- Rich Source Explorer by Architexa
- Sironta from Sironta Software
- Squish 4.0 (Newly written in Eclipse RCP) from froglogic
- Turmeric Eclipse Plugins (Open Source SOA platform) by eBay
- Yocto Project ADT Eclipse Plug-in from Intel
- Yoxos Launcher from EclipseSource
- Xored X5 from Xored
- BIRT 360 Dashboards from Actuate
- Monterey from Cloudsoft Corporation
- Infinity Process Platform by SunGard