Eclipse PHP Development Tools (PDT)
Making With Eclipse · Standard (25 mins)
Monday, 16:20, 25 minutes | Cypress
In this session, Roy Ganor, Eclipse PHP Development Tools (PDT) project lead and the Zend Studio commercial product project lead, will present the various tools provided by Eclipse to develop Rich Web PHP applications utilizing various Eclipse projects such as Eclipse PDT and WTP.
The following parts will be covered :
- Project management rules for PHP developers.
- PHP script execution and debug tools
- Source editing capabilities
- Code and resource navigation.
- Mylyn support for PHP developers
- Extending Eclipse PDT for additional PHP frameworks support (requires Eclipse PDE knowledge)
Roy leads the popular Eclipse PHP Development Tools project, is a commiter on several Eclipse Technology and Tools projects (DLTK,ATF and DTP). As a project lead at Zend he is the project manager of Zend Studio and works on providing the next generation tools for PHP developers. He has a computer science degree and a graduated student at the Tel Aviv University.