Sponsor Registration Instructions
Sponsors receive two free registrations as part of the sponsorship package. After mid-July,
we will send your sponsor coupon codes via email.
Sponsors are, of course, invited to bring more than two people to the conference, but the third, fourth, fifth, etc. register at the normal attendee price.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Free Registration for Sponsors
Please read and follow these instructions carefully and completely.
- After you receive your sponsor coupon code...
- Go to the ESE 2010 registration system.
- On the first page, enter your last name and email address. Then select the "All Access Pass" attendee role and enter your sponsor coupon code before continuing.
- Continue through the rest of the registration process.
- Your registration should show a zero balance due. If it does not, please email us.
- If you receive the error message "The coupon code you entered has reached its maximum number of uses" please check that you selected "All Access Pass" as your attendee role. If you selected any of the other attendee roles, your coupon code will fail with that (somewhat confusing) error message.
- If you correctly selected "All Access Pass" and you are still receiving the error message, then both of your sponsor coupon codes have been used. Please continue your registration without using the sponsor coupon code.
- If you receive the error message "We cannot find the coupon code you entered. Please re-enter the code and try again or contact an event representative" please check that you entered the coupon code correctly. Capitalization and extra white space are significant.
- If you begin registration and find you've entered the wrong coupon code and need to make a change, please email us so we can make this adjustment this for you.
Should you have any problems or questions that these instructions do not answer, please contact ESE 2010 Operations by email or phone (+1-503-252-5458).