Call for Posters
The Call for Posters is now open! ESE posters are displayed during the Wednesday evening Poster Reception. We are looking for posters with current, interesting technical content – ones that will foster interactions among the attendees and provide one-on-one learning sessions for the community.
Posters are an ideal medium for
- complex topics that are best explained in a dynamic conversation
- information that lends itself to visual representation
- projects that want to raise their profile within the community
- only registered attendees may present posters
- up to 12 posters will be accepted
- maximum size is 118.5 cm wide by 141 cm tall
- poster presenters produce their own posters and bring them to the conference
- pin boards and pins are provided
- poster displays do NOT include tables or power
- presenters remove their posters at the end of the evening
Special Offer for ESE Poster Presenters
Our friends at PosterGenius are offering free licenses to all accepted poster presenters. Each license allows for two activations of PosterGenius, so you can use the software on both your desktop and laptop computers. Licenses are valid for both Windows and Mac versions; a Linux version is currently being beta-tested. We will send detailed PosterGenius information to all accepted poster presenters.
Please read the ESE Submission Guidelines if you are not familiar with our policies.
Submit your poster using the ESE Submission System. Be sure to select "Poster" as the submission type. Please describe your poster's content in the abstract. If you would like to upload an image, there is a field in the submission for entering a URL to a file on a document-sharing site (slideshare, etc.).
The Program Committee will review your poster and respond by October 15. The Call for Posters closes on October 15 or when all 12 posters have been accepted.
Questions? Please email us.