Free Registrations for Presenters
One presenter for main conference (Wednesday and Thursday) talk can register for free.
These free registrations are provided through discount codes after you, and all your
co-authors, have signed the on-line speaker agreement.
Please wait for your discount code(s) before registering; if you are using
a discount registration, please do not register
until you have received a discount code.
If your talk has more than
one presenter, the additional presenters must register and pay at the normal
conference attendee price.
Step-by-Step Instructions For Free Registration
Please read and follow these instructions carefully and completely:
- After your talk is accepted, all co-authors must fill out the on-line speaker agreement.
Once all the speaker agreements are signed...
- A discount code will be emailed to you. If there are multiple speakers, you must decide
amongst yourselves who is going to use the single free registration and who is going to register
- Then, Go to the EclipseCon 2008 registration system.
- On the first page, select the "A1. All Access Pass" attendee role at (1) and enter your discount code in (2).
- If you receive the error message "The coupon code you entered has reached its maximum number of uses."
please check that you selected "All Access Pass" at (1). If you selected any of the other attendee roles, your
discount code will fail with that (somewhat confusing) error message.
- If you correctly selected "All Access Pass" at (1) and you are still receiving
the "The coupon code you entered has reached its maximum number of uses." error
message, then one of your co-authors has already used the free registration.
Please proceed to register normally (without a discount code).
- If you receive the error message "We cannot find the coupon code you entered. Please re-enter the code and try again or contact an event representative."
please check that you entered the discount code correctly at (2). Capitalization and extra white space are significant, so
the discount code must be exactly the code as emailed to you.
- Continue normally through the rest of the registration process and your registration will automatically
- If these instructions do not help, please contact us (see below).
Step-by-Step Instructions For Additional Presenters
- Go to the Eclipse Summit Europe 2008 registration system.
- On the first page, select the "All Access Pass" attendee role
- Continue normally through the rest of the registration process
and choose one of the payment options (credit card, wire transfer, etc).
- Pay the amount due to activate your registration.
Should you have any problems or questions that these instructions do not answer,
please contact EclipseCon 2008 Operations by
or phone (+1-503-252-5458).