Discount Registrations for Eclipse Committers
Eclipse Committers are entitled to discount registration at Eclipse Summit Europe. These discount
registrations are provided through the committer-only discount code:
Please note that Eclipse committer discount code is not transferable to non-committers.
Step-by-Step Instructions For Discount Registration
Please read and follow these instructions carefully and completely:
- Then Go to the Eclipse Summit Europe 2008 registration system.
- On the first page, select the "A1. All Access Pass" attendee role at (1) and enter your discount code in (2).
- If you receive the error message "The coupon code you entered has reached its maximum number of uses."
please check that you selected "All Access Pass" at (1). If you selected any of the other attendee roles, your
discount code will fail with that (somewhat confusing) error message.
- If you receive the error message "We cannot find the coupon code you entered. Please re-enter the code and try again or contact an event representative."
please check that you entered the discount code correctly at (2). Capitalization and extra white space are significant, so
the discount code must be exactly the code as emailed to you.
- Continue normally through the rest of the registration process and your registration will automatically
be correctly discounted. Your registration will not be complete until you have paid the remaining balance.
- If these instructions do not help, please contact us (see below).
Should you have any problems or questions that these instructions do not answer,
please contact EclipseCon 2008 Operations by
or phone (+1-503-252-5458).