Call for Position Papers
You are invited to participate in the Eclipse Summit Europe 2006 Symposia, events designed to provide
opportunities for open exchange among members of the Eclipse community. The symposia format focuses
participation on live discussion and collaboratively generating conclusions, recommendations, and ideas.
You'll find a detailed description on the Symposia Format page.
How to submit a position paper
- Call for Papers opens: 18 August 2006
- Position Papers Review: Position papers will be reviewed as they are submitted.
- Notification: Submissions will receive a response from the Symposia chair aproximately 1-2 weeks after submission.
- Position Papers: All workshop participants are expected to be active participants and
all participants start by submitting a position paper for review by the symposium chair.
Position papers can vary in length from one or two pages to fully developed article length
discussions. Positions papers need not be original, but they are needed to
describe each participant's interests and experiences. Position papers will be
available on the website in advance of the symposia. (See Symposia Format for more information.)
- Send your position papers in .pdf format, indicating the Symposia title,