MicroDoc Computer Systems GmbH
MicroDoc is a leading ISV, systems integrator and long term IBM partner located in Munich, Germany.
MicroDoc delivers first rate, high quality products, programming services,
training and consulting for customers in the embedded and enterprise space.
Founded in 1991, MicroDoc has specialized in object oriented software technologies. MicroDocs Java
expertise is used by companies from various industries like financial, airline, automation, automotive, logistics and IT.
MicroDoc was the first European business partner for IBM's embedded Java platform and offers customizing,
platform ports, distribution and licensing for the IBM embedded product range.
MicroDoc strongly beliefs in Open Source Software and is an active Eclipse and OSBF member.
MicroDoc offers a variety of services around Java technology in the Enterprise, Embedded and Mobile space.
We help our customers building state of the art products and solutions that are able to compete in national
and international markets. MicroDoc engineers will participate in customer projects based on their expertise,
thus enabling the projects to always get substantiated support be it tool integration or runtime considerations.
MicroDoc is a strong advocate for high quality software. As such we believe that
Test Driven Development and other agile methods must be at the heart of each software development project.
* MicroDoc Embedded - Consulting
* MicroDoc QA - make your software fit for prime time with T-REX
* MicroDoc Barracuda - application modernization redefined
* Java-to-Android Migration
* Hybride Web Apps
MicroDoc offers several trainings to enable customer teams to quickly become productive using the Eclipse platform:
* OSGi Training
* Java / AndroidTraining
* How to build a Continuous Integration System
* Testing (Test-Driven Development, Test Automation, From isolated unit tests up to functional acceptance tests)
* FitNesse testing framework
* RCP / eRCP training
* Customized onsite corporate trainings
* Coaching of your project teams