Program Committee's Favorite Talks: Alexander Nyßen
Alexander Nyßen, of itemis AG, is an active committer of the Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework (GEF) project and a regular contributor to various Eclipse modeling projects. He is strongly committed to Eclipse and regularly attends and speaks at EclipseCon conferences and Eclipse demo camps.
Here are the talks he thinks you should attend and why:
- The Future of Eclipse because we should all be concerned about the future of our platform
- JavaFX 2.1 Renderer for the Eclipse 4 Application Platform: A Perfect Marriage? because JavaFX might become a true alternative to SWT
- EMFCompare 2.0: Scaling to Millions because model comparison is one of the major modeling concerns that have not been satisfactory solved by Eclipse yet, and this seems to be a promising approach to overcome this
- E++: Migrating Plug-ins from Eclipse 3.x to 4.2 because e4 is the way to go - for all of us
- m2e, an exercise in mixing oil and water because Maven/Tycho is the only alternative for release engineering and profound IDE support for it is a major concern
Copyright © 2012 The Eclipse Foundation. All Rights Reserved.