Program Committee's Favorite Talks: Achim Lörke
Achim Lörke is the project lead of the Eclipse Jubula project. His company, BREDEX GmbH, is an Eclipse member since 2007 and a Strategic Developer Member since 2010. Achim also represents BREDEX GmbH on the Board of Directors and the Planning and Architecture Council.
His personal favorites:
- Jnario – BDD for Java, obvious I'm into software testing and this is a way cool new approach to unit tests.
- Effective Mockito in a modular world, and while we are at testing Holger is a great advocate on mockups. Integrating mockups into OSGi is a real life saver.
- Desktop apps on tablet devices, my company has been a champion of cross platform development for 25 years. We continue fighting the battle on mobile devices.
- Null-Safety on Steroids, any chance to reduce the dreaded NPE should be taken.
- Living on the Edge: Supporting Native e4 Contributions to Eclipse 4, well, e4 is finally out in the wild. Don't be scared, come and learn how to use it.
Copyright © 2012 The Eclipse Foundation. All Rights Reserved.