In this workshop, attendees will get an overview about best practices for embedded Java projects based on real-life projects.
Attendees will learn:
- Testing principles, techniques, layers
- how to break dependencies (i.e. to OSGi, or to device related features)
- how to write effective test cases
- How to work "quality-driven"
- Continuous Integration
- not just continuous build, but also continuous testing, continuous inspection, continuous deploy
Examples and demos will illustrate the value of each topic.