Requirements On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown
Standard [35 minutes]
Agile puts enormous strains on the people responsible for software requirements:
- How do they get just enough requirements in time for the next sprint?
- How do you pack enough information into the requirements to provide meaningful guidance?
- Will you ever provide meaningful guidance for outsourcing partners?
- How do you spin off additional artifacts for governance and compliance?
- How do you re-purpose the information in the requirements for other audiences?
- Do you ever get a chance to do retrospectives on requirements?
- How can we do good requirements at all with Microsoft Office?
- If we're already bad at collaborating on requirements, how will we be able to collaborate at the speed that Agile demands?
This session will provide a strategy for answering these vexing questions. High-value requirements are not only possible in Agile, but vital.