Bling: The GPU powered Game IDE
Bling IDE is a forthcoming game development toolset from l33t labs, built on the Eclipse 4 platform.
Bling is the fusion of Eclipse with a set of rich game development plugins, which allow you to develop and design games within one powerful application.
l33t labs LLC is a technology startup from the Detroit, Michigan region of the USA.
In this session, you will be introduced to some of Bling's exciting features, including:
- Eye-Popping UI - A revolutionary new user interface for Eclipse, which uses shader programs to render SWT widgets directly on the GPU.
- BYOE (Bring Your Own Engine) - Bling is designed as a universal tools platform for game technologies. You can use our game engine or integrate your own!
- The Ultimate Toolset - Use the power of Bling's interface and Eclipse's extensibility to create mind blowing tools and plugins.
- Your Designers Will Love It - Intuitive visual tools that allow you to create new worlds and artificial realities with ease.
- Collaborate and Show Off - Use Bling to find like minded developers and assemble into teams. Bling's integrated social features allow you to show off your projects as you build them.
- Transform Your Assets - Easily write new plugins to process raw assets (geometry, images, etc) into materials suitable for runtime use.
- ...and more!