Tips & Techniques for using Eclipse Dali Tools to deploy JPA/JEE Apps anywhere!
Standard [35 minutes]
Using Eclipse 3.7 along with the Dali Persistence Tools that comes with the Eclipse Web Tools Project, we will look at best practices for users:
- developing enterprise grade applications that are either:
- built from the bottom up with pre-existing databases, but easily deploy across a variety of relational databases including (Derby, MySQL, and DB2)
- built from the top down starting with business domain entities requiring persistence storage
- looking to incorporate a JPA approach into their existing JEE architecture
- wishing to minimize data-impedance mismatch issues