High-Value, High-Impact Requirements At An Agile Pace
Standard [35 minutes]
Agile teams may want to minimize documentation but they still need requirements. This session will describe best practices for the following:
- Building a requirements toolkit for an Agile team.
- Delivering "just-in-time requirements" to maintain Agility.
- Defining customer value in requirements.
- Getting rapid, useful, and reliable feedback on UX and requirements.
- Moving beyond user stories to epics, themes, and other forms of content.
- Turning requirements into strategic assets for other members of the value chain.
- Tools that can further accelerate and improve requirements for Agile teams.
- Using serious games, visualization, and other techniques to generate new kinds of insights.
- Making requirements retrospection part of the Agile process.
- Measuring the maturity and value of requirements.