Agile ALM Connect Call for Papers is Now Closed
UPDATE : The submission deadline was November 18, 2011. Thank you to everyone who submitted!
Agile ALM Connect is a brand-new conference that connects the latest developments around Agile and ALM to the tools that make developers and teams productive across the application lifecycle. Agile methods, open-source tools and new deployment destinations such as mobile and cloud are transforming the way that we build software. As a result, in the last few years we have witnessed an explosion in new tools and processes that make building and deploying software easier. Agile ALM Connect will explore and educate attendees on the new landscape for integrating tools and people to enable a new level of software development and collaboration.
Agile ALM Connect will explore many topics and technologies, including:
- Continuous Delivery/Deployment and Continuous Integration
- Closing the gap with Requirements Management, Agile Project Management, Testing and Development
- Integrating DevOps with development
- Code and peer review tools and methodologies
- Agile task management
- Task-focused collaboration
- ALM and Platform as a Service/Cloud Computing
- Mobile Development Lifecycle
- Integrating Test Management, Quality Management, Release Management, Build Management
- Integrating Agile methods, such as Scrum and Kanban, with tools
- Open source technologies such as Maven, Git, Hudson/Jenkins, Puppet, Mylyn plus many many more
Agile ALM Connect is focused on the practitioner. We want to hear from speakers who will educate attendees on how to improve the overall software development. We envision a mixture of talks, including:
- In-depth tutorials that provide hands-on experiences for attendees
- Introductions to new solutions
- Updates and What's New on significant technologies
- Best practices and Tips and Tricks
If you are an expert on tools such as Maven, Hudson, Mylyn, Git, Puppet, or Agile processes or any other ALM tool, send us your suggestions. Agile ALM Connect does not need to be Eclipse-specific. It is an industry event that spans Eclipse and non-Eclipse technologies.
Submitting a Talk
Agile ALM Connect is co-locating with the EclipseCon 2012 conference. Therefore, proposals will be submitted via the EclipseCon 2012 submission system. Please select the Agile ALM track for your submission.
The submission deadline is November 18, 2011.
The Program Committee for Agile ALM Connect includes the following:
- Mik Kersten, Eclipse Mylyn Project Leader and CEO Tasktop
- Luke Kanies, CEO Puppet Labs
- Jason van Zyl, Maven Founder and CTO of Sonatype
- Michael Huettermann, Consultant and Author of Agile ALM
- Dave West, Research Director, Forrester Research