The full detailed EclipseCon prospectus can be found here.
The EclipseCon 2011 Exhibit Area is literally at the crossroads of the event. The main conference sessions are primarily located in the meeting rooms to the northwest, and sponsored sessions will be located primarily in rooms to the northeast and the Cypress Room. Locations #10 through #20 overlook the Hyatt Lobby Bar area, offering great signage opportunities. The elevators and escalators offer even more traffic and networking opportunities.
Ready to sponsor? Please print, complete and fax this form. Or better yet, email us your contact information and we'll walk through all the details with you and send you a pre-completed form ready to sign!
Remaining locations as of March 1, 2011
Some locations are only available to Gold or Silver sponsors. Below you will find details for the remaining sponsorship locations.
- Pillar: Location adjacent to a pillar. Signage is not allowed on pillars, but most create "nooks" that allow you to conveniently place literature racks or to privately socialize.
- View: Location adjoins half-wall overlooking lobby/bar below. Sign may be placed against glass wall facing booth and/or lobby. Hotel policy requires that these signs be ordered and approved through Champion, our conference decorator.
- Traffic: Location is near an area with high traffic between conference sessions. Main sessions are to the left area of the map, sponsored sessions to the right area of the map.
Premium booths include power, barstool, wastebasket, and conference WiFi. They are stand alone, high quality pedestals backing onto a wall and facing out to the center foyer. A text-header is also included in the package and may be upgraded to a color logo through Champion for a fee. These locations may only be chosen by Gold or Silver Sponsors choosing the "Lead Generator" bundle.
- 1 - Pillar, Traffic, GOLD SPONSOR ONLY SOLD (IBM)
- 2 - Pillar, Traffic SOLD (Cloudsoft)
- 3 - Pillar, Traffic SOLD (ZeroTurnaround)
- 4 - Pillar, Traffic SOLD (OnPositive)
- 5 - Pillar SOLD (RIM)
- 6 - Traffic SOLD (Jasmine Conseil)
- 7 - Pillar
- 8 - Traffic SOLD (Xored)
- 9 - Traffic, GOLD OR SILVER SPONSOR ONLY SOLD (Amazon)
Classic booths have power, barstool, wastebasket, and conference WiFi. They include an 8-foot-long display counter (not the short tables we used last year) with draping, and a 4-foot by 8-foot pin board for signage/posters. These locations are available to all sponsor levels choosing the "Classic" bundle.
- 10 - Pillar, Traffic, View, GOLD SPONSOR ONLY SOLD (Oracle)
- 11 - View SOLD (Paremus)
- 12 - View SOLD (BSI)
- 13 - Pillar, View SOLD (Red Hat)
- 14 - Pillar, View SOLD (Genuitec)
- 15 - View SOLD (GitHub)
- 16 - View
- 17 - Pillar, View SOLD (AccuRev)
- 18 - Pillar, View SOLD (Froglogic)
- 19 - Pillar, View SOLD (itemis)
- 20 - Pillar, Traffic, View, GOLD OR SILVER SPONSOR ONLY SOLD (Actuate)