SCA Tools: new & noteworthy
The aim of this talk is to present the SCA Tools project, a sub project of the top level project SOA Tools Platform (STP).
We will begin with an overview of the tools available for SCA applications developers:
- the SCA meta model,
- the XML editor (an extension of the WTP XML editor) used to define SCA composites and SCA ComponentType,
- the SCA Composite Designer (GMF editor) that helps architects and developers to graphically construct composite applications,
- tools to construct SCA applications in a bottom-up approach,
Then, we will show how to extend the tools that we provide:
- how to extend the SCA meta model to take into account new SCA artifacts,
- how to extend the SCA Composite Designer.
Vincent Zurczak is a committer on the Eclipse top-level project STP. He works in particular on the SCA project of STP, which aims at providing tools for the Service Component Architecture specification.
Vincent works as an R&D Engineer for the company EBM WebSourcing, where he also develops Eclipse-based tooling for the OW2 ESB PEtALS.
This session is part of the curated collection of short talks titled
"SOA Track Set"
Download file of related material.