Developing JAX-WS Web Services with Eclipse WTP
The goal of the JAX-WS Tools component (WTP-Incubator) is to provide Eclipse WTP with first-class support for developing JAX-WS Web services.
This short talk will demonstrate the following:
- Bottom-up and Top-down support in the WTP Web Services wizard for creating JAX-WS web services.
- Creating a JAX-WS Web service client using the WTP Web Service Client Wizard.
- JAX-WS annotation validation using JDT-APT.
- Auto-Completion in the Java Editor for JAX-WS annotation values.
- A supporting JAX-WS annotation editing view.
- Testing deployed JAX-WS web services with the WS Explorer.
Shane is an Eclipse developer from Dublin Ireland and the lead on the JAX-WS Tools component (WTP Incubator Project). He has been developing software for the past 8 years. For the past 5 years he has been focused on developing Eclipse products and plug-ins.
This session is part of the curated collection of short talks titled
"See what's baking in WTP Incubator"