Developing Rich Internet Application with Eclipse Tools
Roy Ganor (Zend Technologies, Team Leader in the PHP Development Tools Group)
It's about to get a whole lot easier for PHP developers to develop Rich Internet Applications under the Eclipse environment.
This tutorial introduces tools to develop Rich Internet Application including:
- The Eclipse platform
- The PHP Development tool
- The Web-tools platform and the AJAX Toolkit
- Introduction to Eclipse and Web development environment
- PHP (Server-Side) development tools
- Setting up a generic ‘hello world’ website
- Developing your AJAX-PHP web-application
Roy Ganor is a Team Leader in the Development Tools Group for Zend Technologies PDT project and Zend Studio for Eclipse product. Roy is Java Sun and PHP Zend certified, has extensive Java experience in the areas of computer language analysis and systems integration. He brings together concrete experiences from various projects of various sizes with a practical approach to design and testing.