Teneo combines the power of the EMF modeling and code generation framework and
the power of storage, caching and querying of sophisticated object-relational
mapping software such as Hibernate. Teneo supports automatic mapping and
persisting of EMF models.
The following topics will be covered in the talk:
- Object-Relational Mapping Overview: inheritance structure, association
mapping, (mis)matches between java and relational storage
- Overview of Teneo Functionality and Architecture
- JPA Annotations overview
- Mapping Inheritance Structures using Teneo/JPA
- Mapping Associations using Teneo/JPA
- Dynamic EMF and relational mapping
- XML Schema constructs to Relational Mapping (choice, list. etc.)
- Relational Storage and the EMF Resource concept
- EMF Standard Editor, GMF and relational storage
During the talk a demo will be used to illustrate the different topics. The
will start as a simple case and will be extended during the talk.
Martin Taal is an independent software consultant mainly working on data-centric business web applications. He has over 10 years experience in the IT-industry in different roles varying from functional architect to development manager, team lead and software developer. The last 6 years Martin has primarily worked on business web applications on topics such as e-procurement, product data management, content management and supplier management.